Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Monthly Roundup: March

Wow what a month this has been. We are already 1/4 done with 2014 that's crazy, I'm still accidentally writing 2013.
Well this is the time of the month where I get to tell you the best and the worst. Let's get started! (I'm still deciding on what questions to ask in these posts but soon I hope to have it perfect.

Book I read this month: reviews are linked
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close [Movie Review]
The Healer's Apprentice (no review)
Divergent [Movie Review]
The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas
Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Prince
Clockwork Princess (haven't reviewed yet)
The Secret Life of Bees (haven't reviewed yet)

Longest: Clockwork Princess
Shortest: The Healer's Apprentice

Favourite: Extremely Loud and Incredibility Close
Least Favourite: The Healer's Apprentice

Best Cover:
8306857

It feels like it's been FOREVER since I read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close i can't believe it was just earlier this month that I finished it.

In other news tons of new book-to-movie adaptions have been announced including: The Giver, The Maze Runner, If I stay, and Insurgent have all been announced.
Go look up The Giver and The Maze Runner trailers.

Things to look forward to in April: more reviews, more book-to-movie reviews, and hopefully more random thoughts posts. I just hope I find time to read cuz lately I've had so little.

Also tell me in comments what you've read this month! I'd love to find out!

Hope you had a good March and have a wonderful April :)
DFTBA
-Janussa

No comments:

Post a Comment