Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Book Review: Clockwork Prince

10025305
Title: Clockwork Prince
Series: The Infernal Devices #2
Author: Cassandra Clare
Pages: 502
Release Date: December 6, 2011
Goodreads | Amazon

Summary: In magical Victorian London, orphan Tessa found safety with the Shadowhunters, until traitors betray her to the Magister. He wants to marry her, but so do self-destructive Will and fiercely devoted Jem. Mage Magnus Bane returns to help them. Secrets to her parentage lie with the mist-shrouded Yorkshire Institute's aged manager Alyosius Starkweather.

Rating: 4

Review: I love this even more than Clockwork Angel it was an amazing sequel! I cannot explain how happy I am about this book! Well I can say that a certain couple got together and I very much approve!

You learn a lot more about all the characters and this book has everything in it: romance, action, betrayal, and you learn the truth about so much. I fell even more in love with the characters reading this sequel.

The love triangle is even more important in this book and Cassab Clare has skill and you love both guys.I love both Will and Jem so much and I would never want either to get hurt, they have both been through so much. I still like one of them slightly more but that's just me.

The writing continued to be beautiful and this book was even harder to set down. I completely feel in love with the story and it was a very emotionally ride because so much happens. I can't spoil any of it for you you'll have to read the book.

This led from one thing to another and the world-building is amazing. I wasn't confused by the plot at all like I was in Clockwork Angel which was good because the book moves fast. Some books that are 502 pages long can get really boring but Clare has a talent to make you want to read each and every page.

I thought this was an amazing sequel and that ending! So glad I waited until the series was over to read Clockwork Princess right away. If I had to wait I would have died after knowing who shows up at the end and nothing else.

I would definitely recommend this i was a superb sequel and I am so excited t see what happens in Clockwork Princess.

DFTBA
-Janussa

No comments:

Post a Comment