Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Monthy Roundup & Looking Forward to Febuary

12578370 13188676
Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) ---Kiersten White
Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) --- Tahereh Mafi

I can't think of very many books that come out in February so I'll do some of the book I want that came out in January.
16182304 17675031    14288998

There are so many new amazing books!

Also, if you haven't heard of tThis Star won't go out you should click on the link. It's a about Easter Earl a girl who died at the age of sixteen in 2010 from Leukemia. There is a forward by John Green and it is an inspiring story.

I linked the books to goodreads so just click on the titales and you can read summaries of the books.

So they released a TFiOS teaser Trailor!

DRUMROLL
A TFiOS MOVIE TRAILER

I think the trailer is perfect and I'm super excited for the movie! What  do you think?

Well January went fast!
Favourite book from January was probably Between Shades of Gray.

Right now in school we're choosing our classes for next year. Next year will probably be really hard but I'll get though it somehow.

DFTBA
-Janussa

No comments:

Post a Comment