Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Book Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First SightBy: Jennifer E. Smith
Pages: 236
Published: January 2, 2012

Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything? 

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. Having missed her flight, she's stuck at JFK airport and late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon-to-be stepmother Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's sitting in her row.

A long night on the plane passes in the blink of an eye, and Hadley and Oliver lose track of each other in the airport chaos upon arrival. Can fate intervene to bring them together once more?

Quirks of timing play out in this romantic and cinematic novel about family connections, second chances, and first loves. Set over a twenty-four-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.

Rating: 5

Review: Can I just say how much I love books like this. There cute, short, simple, and really sweet. I don't like it when they end. I want to read more books like this, they are so cute. I just love cute stories!

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is a very long title so I will abbreviate it TSPOLAFS. You would think from the title that there would be inta-love but it really isn't. Oliver and Hadley meet when they sit next too each other on a flight to England from the states (which is a long flight). They end up talking about everything and they learn a lot about each other, but the only thing they won't talk about is their family. Both of them has a lot of issues going on with their family.

I also love the over I think it is super adorable, cute, fun and creative.

I love Oliver! I'm pretty sure he's almost every girls dream guy. He is wonderful and did I mention he's British. I love cute contemporary love stories!

If you're looking for a cute, sweet love story I would definitely recommend this!

“It's not the changes that will break your heart; it's that tug of familiarity.”

“Love is the strangest, most illogical thing in the world.”

“He’s like a song she can’t get out of her head. Hard as she tries, the melody of their meeting runs through her mind on an endless loop, each time as surprisingly sweet as the last, like a lullaby, like a hymn, and she doesn’t think she could ever get tired of hearing it.”

“Is it better to have had a good thing and lost it, or never to have had it?”

“I like how you're neither here nor there. And how there's nowhere else you're meant to be while waiting. You're just sort of suspended.”

"It's one thing to run away when someone's chasing you. It's entirely another to be running all alone.”

“Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?”

DFTBA
-Jane

2 comments:

  1. This book looks so sweet and cute and generally awesome! Amazing review Jane (like always) and I hope to read this book soon! :) DFTBA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can read it, it is adorable! Thanks!

      Delete