Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Book Review: Eldest

By: Christopher Paolini
Pages: 681
Published: 2005

Eragon and his dragon, Saphira, have just saved the rebel state from destruction by the mighty forces of King Galbatorix, cruel ruler of the Empire. Now Eragon must travel to Ellesmera, land of the elves, for further training in magic and swordsmanship, the vital skills of the Dragon Rider. It is a journey of a lifetime, filled with awe-inspiring new places and people, each day a fresh adventure. But Chaos and betrayal plague him at every turn, and Eragon isn't sure whom he can trust. Meanwhile, his cousin Roran must fight a new battle back home in Carvahall - one that puts Eragon in even graver danger . . .

Rating: 4

Review: I'm sorry I read this book almost two weeks ago and I am just getting around to writing a review for it, so sorry if it is really short and I'm not describing things the best.

This book was incredible. It was a very good sequel to Eragon. I was not expecting that ending at all. I mean what a huge surprise.

This book had some slow parts but it also had some really actiony parts. There aren't a ton of new characters but there is a lot happening. I really enjoyed finding out what was happening to Roran.

I really enjoyed it. Eldest, well I guess the inheritance Cycle in general is a really good fantasy series. After not reading that much fantasy it is nice to read something different but something I also liked. It had twists and turns and is amazing, just be braced for a longer read.

Sorry the review is so short.


DFTBA
-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment