Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Figured Out How to Change My Blog

Yeah I am so excited that I discovered how to change my blog some. So now it is more of a blue theme colour instead of the previous orangy colour. I also changed the background image. 

So... what do you guys/gals think I really want you opinion so this blog will be good, so please comment and say what you think :D

I am super happy now :D
-Jane

4 comments:

  1. I'm lovin the new colors and background, Jane!

    Well done!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Happy to have found your blog via Goodreads! I'm following now :) I really like the layout colors and the background is very cute! Nice choice!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I will make sure to check you blog out!
      -Jane

      Delete