Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Nevermore Release!!

One last chance...
For Max, Fang, Angel, Iggy, Nudge, and Gazzy.
Before it all ends.

Are you ready for the final chapter? Are you ready for the ultimate flight? Because THIS IS IT. One last incredible, explosive adventure with an astonishing ending that no one could have seen coming.


I can't believe the final book is coming out, it was only about a year and a half ago that I started following the series and now it is my second favourite of all time (behind Harry Potter of course)! I got the book this morning on my kindle and I woke up randomly at  5:22 AM and started reading was 23% done by 7:15.  Sadly I had my first day of school today, but when I talked to my other friends that like Maximum ride they totally forgot that it was coming out today.... grrr! 
Since I have home work I have not been able to get back to reading it, but it is amazing so far. Things that you didn't expect are happening and people who died are now alive again, it's maddening!!! I love it so far and can't wait to find out what is happening!! I will put my final review of the book up probably tomorrow but with school it might be later.
Have a good end of summer! :D
-Jane (who is jealous that you don't have school yet and you have more time for reading... grrr)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, great blog! I'm a new follower from GoodReads. I would love a follow back!
    My blog is http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/ I have a giveaway that ends in one day for an autographed copy of Shannon McCrimmon's book, The Summer I Learned to Dive. Stop on by!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I followed your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! To learn more, head on over to this link!

    http://thehumblewatermelon.blogspot.ca/2012/08/an-award-yay.html

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete