Hey Welcome to my Blog! Take a look around and I hope you enjoy! Also I would love it if you Followed me!

Friday, August 17, 2012

As Life Goes On: My Birthday

Since I have been busy with school I couldn't post, but last Sunday (August 12th) was my birthday!!!! I have to say even thought I didn't have a party this was one of the best birthdays ever!!!
I was kinda sad that it was on a Sunday so I can't do as much but it is still awesome! Yesterday I Hung out with my friend and she gave me the coolest and best gift Ever!! It was a replica of Luna Lovegood's Wand from Harry Potter! Completely perfect for me since it is my favourite book and she is my favourite character! She also gave a note pad with zebra stripes on the sides and a pen that has the letter 'J' hanging off of it. 
I also went to dinner with my family Saturday night. My mom gave me an Eiffel Tower charm for my Origami Owl locket. My Grandma gave me  fifty dollars which is nice. 
On my Birthday we had waffles for breakfast and then may parents gave me my gifts. I got a huge wall mural that is a black and white picture of Paris and it says Paris on it and the Eiffel Tower is the 'I'. I got all this other Paris and France related stuff as well and I got an apron and spatula since I like cooking. That is all for my birthday it was fabulous and for desert we had Creme Brulee that I made, Yum!!

Since my birthday is now over shall say other things, haha. My braces have finally stopped hurting. I love French class and I am trying to convince my mom to let me do a summer study abroad in France. I finished Naruto and I am now watching Naruto Shippuden, haha. Hope everyone is having a good day and have a good weekend!!
Au Revior,
-Jane

4 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday!!!! Your gifts sound wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Jane!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful one :)

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad it was a good one. :D

    ReplyDelete